De Rienzo Films Seminar - Pro Video 2011

6 replies [Last post]
De Rienzo Films

A notice for all those coming along to our seminars ' Demystifying the mind of a creative wedding filmmaker' on the 19th & 20th October at the Ricoh Arena Coventry.
More details here: http://www.iov.co.uk/showarticle.pl?id=2533;n=242#Ceative_wedding1

Bring along your business card and place it in our bag for a chance to win a GoPro HD Motorsports Hero 1080p hd car kit. http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/gopro-hd-motorsports-camera.html?gclid=CLPDpuaTt6sCFUMOfAodBD-8eQ

With the new firmware update the GoPro is capable of 1080 25p and 720 50p recording as well as the ability to attach a bacpac lcd for additional help of positioning and instant record on startup and end record on shutdown.

The creative possibilities are endless within the wedding market!

The draw for the winner will be pulled from the bag at Pro Video after our second seminar by a random member attending the show!:)

Please also come along for the seminar!....We are working hard to make it interesting!

Many thanks...:)

John De Rienzo
De Rienzo Films
drfilms.co.uk

branny

Hey Jon - Good luck with this - Couldn't you have made the title a little longer though :D

Do not follow, I may not lead. Do not lead . . . I may not follow.

De Rienzo Films

HaHa!:D

I wanted to make it longer but realised it might become tongue tied....
Still, it's got a reaction, and like all things, a reaction is better than none at all!!!:)

Cheers..:)

Z Cheema

Can I be the random member attending the show?

branny

1 vote for Z - you won't find anyone more random than him :)

Do not follow, I may not lead. Do not lead . . . I may not follow.

Z Cheema

So True, so True Mr. Branny ...or is it ....

I will tray and wear my waistcoat of many colours

De Rienzo Films

If you randomly bump into me after the second seminar then of couse you can:D

But no dirty tricks and swift card play with your business card as you cleverly pull out your name from the bag.............:)